From Phil Munday
(Chair of St Faiths & Emsworth Labour Party)
To Charlotte Glancy
(Programme Officer for the Local Plan examination)
10 June 2021
Dear Ms Glancy,
My name is Phil Munday and I contacted you earlier this week regarding the examination of the Havant Local Plan in relation to issues I raised in my submission R343. This email is to confirm that I would like to attend the hearings in relation to the following issues:
- KP5 – The development of the Southleigh site and specifically the need for the new junction with the A27. (2.16, 2.17 etc)
- The need for adequate provision to be made to meet the needs for Affordable Housing, particularly in regard to the current housing waiting list.
- Increased density of housing on some sites to reduce the need for green field sites.
Matter 6: Mainland Transport Assessment
- The implications of the new developments on the existing transport network.
- The essential need for the new junction onto the A27 to relieve congestion across the Borough.
- Implications of the proposed ‘last mile’ distribution centre in New Lane. This is being considered subsequent to the revised Local Plan being submitted.
I would like to speak to these matters as they arise in discussion.
Click here to see other correspondence.