Phil Munday is Chair of St Faiths and Emsworth Labour Party and has been a Borough Councillor for St Faiths Ward since 2022.
His detailed election platform is here.
“I want to say a big thank you to all the residents who voted for me on Thursday 5th May 2022 in St Faiths. I was quite blown away by the result. Thank you for putting your faith in me.
These are my main election pledges, which I am looking forward to putting into action:
- Inform local residents of planning and infrastructure issues through regular newsletters, listen and follow up on issues raised, including concerns about the impact of all the new houses on our local roads, parking, and medical services such as Bulbeck Road, Southmere Field and the Portsmouth Water Company site in West Havant.
- Support our local shops and traders by demanding free parking in our local shopping centres to attract residents back.
- Demand more consultation with local residents about the impact of additional housing on local services and infrastructure, including roads, dedicated bike lanes, schools and health facilities, and the replacement of the station footbridge.
- Demand that we really do build back greener by supporting the fitting of solar panels or photovoltaic tiles to all new homes.
- Demand that more emphasis is given to providing housing for families on our housing waiting list